Thursday, March 22, 2007

Older Stuff

Although in the past 2 years or so I've developed a style that I kind of really like...I wanted to put up some things that I did in my earlier FIT years. The first one is a scratchboard I did of a Dracula scene. The next one was a little different..I tried collage on photoshop and I really enjoyed it. Im pretty sure this was for an article about Trump complaining that he works too hard. Can ya tell? Next we have one of my favorite paintings I ever did. I do not paint that often. But this was an oil painting for my class taught by the great and powerful Kam Mak. This piece was supposed to portay emotion. So I painted a good friend of mine, screaming out his emotions into a microphone at a concert! I'm pretty sure he likes the way it came out ;) The last was a project I did in guache. I guess It was supposed to be anything on the topic of life, and perception? Something like that. Oh well..enjoy.



1 comment:

D R A W I N said...

Hey Major Degen,
Love this piece! You've gotten better, and your confidence level is up. Good Luck.